School Transport Co-ordination Online Payments title image'

School Transport Online Payments

This service will enable you to make an on-line payment for the following travel passes:

  • Replacements Bus / Rail Pass
  • Spare seat / Paid for seat
  • Post-16 Travel Support

Replacement Travel Pass

Lost or damaged travel passes must be replaced immediately, for which there is a charge of £15. Stolen travel passes can be replaced free of charge provided that the theft has been reported to the Police and a crime reference number has been obtained - please telephone 0300 1235012 if this applies.

Spare Seats / Paid for Seat

Payment for a Spare Seat / Paid for Seat can only be made if you have applied for transport and received confirmation that your child has been allocated a seat for the 2018/2019 academic year. If you have not received confirmation or do not have a valid student reference number, please telephone 0300 123 5012 for assistance.

Post-16 Travel Support

The Post-16 Travel Policy has now been updated, the full details can be found at When a contribution towards the travel support is required this can only be made once your Post-16 travel application to the SEND team has been made and you have received confirmation of the options available.

Change of Details

A change of address or school must be reported to Transport Service Solutions, who manage all home to school transport on behalf of Cheshire East Council, before payment is made. You can do this by e-mailing or by calling 0300 123 5012.

Terms & Conditions

Please Note: you should only proceed to the next stage if you have received a formal request for payment

School Transport Home

Cheshire East Council  Telephone: 0300 123 55 00
Westfields, Middlewich Road, Sandbach, CW11 1HZ